Description de la formation
1 - Defining your message in english.
- Straight to English.
> Avoiding "translation": keywords, tenses and forms.
> Using plain English for a powerful presentation.
- Pitching your presentation.
> What question does your speech answer.
> The Elevator speech.
2- Designing your presentation.
- Structuring your speech.
> The Golden Circle.
> The 3 act
- story structure.
- Making an impact with visuals.
> The picture
- superiority effect.
> Choosing the right visuals
3 - Connecting to your audience.
- Presence: how to get it and how to use it.
> Your natural communication style.
> Body language and non
- verbal communication.
- Drawing attention with storytelling.
> The craft of storytelling.
> Identification and emotion.
4 - Finding confidence in your voice.
- Using your voice in English.
> Pronunciation and vocal tips for english
- Making your voice heard.
> Your voice and its potential.
> Your voice as an effective convincing tool.
5 - Training for success.
- Preparing effectively.
> Presentation check
> Coping with stage
- Personalized training session.
> Individual training.
> Your own to
- do list and recommendations.